Terminator® – Pursuit Prevention
Stop Pursuits Before They Start
Now reloadable, Terminator® lasts through repeated use.
Reliable. Reloadable. Built to work and last.
Originally designed for the U.S. Customs Service, Terminator® brings added control to checkpoints, security areas, traffic stops, DUI stops, surveillance, drug raids, warrant service and other situations.
Excellent Support For:
- Border Patrol
- Military/Military Police
- Patrol Officers
- SWAT Teams
- Sobriety Checkpoints
- 2-inch (5.1cm), Teflon®-coated quills disable even self-sealing tires fast, without blowout.
- Bi-directional with “rollover” end caps for rapid, sure-fire deployment.
- Reusable base is made of durable ABS plastic.
- Each cartridge assembly contains one quill capable of deflating a tire in 5 seconds or less.
- Cartridge is keyed to base to facilitate proper assembly.
- Snap-on end caps for easy reloading in the field. No tools required.
Stops pursuits before they start, saving lives and reducing property damage.
Plastic housing provides officer safety during deployment and removal from roadway.
Engineered to deflate tires without blowout; hollow, Teflon®-coated quills act as valves, releasing air at a safe, controlled rate.
Eliminates the need for time-consuming, costly and potentially hazardous repair to deflation device.
No debris left on roadway.
2-foot (61cm) length drops easily onto tire path.
Self-righting end caps ensure proper deployment every time.
Deflates tires on virtually all vehicles including cars, buses and tractor-trailers.
Weatherproof and durable.
Can be used by departments with or without no-pursuit policies.
Works on a variety of terrain.
- Length (Per Stick): 2 Feet
- Weight (Per Stick): 2 lbs.
- Number of Cartridges: 7
- Quill Length: 2 in
- Quills Per Cartridge: 1
Terminator Hit Kits contain replacement cartridges and end caps.
Terminator® lanyards are specifically designed with user safety and product durability in mind.
80 feet (24m) of 150lb. test, woven polyester line, with comfortable and easy-to-hold handle; an added safety feature for officer deployment.