Barracuda® – Simple, Effective Tire-Deflating Barricade
Simple, Effective Tire-Deflating Barricade
Heavy-duty tire deflation and multi-use barrier strip. Now reloadable, Barracuda® tire deflating barricade can be used over and over again. Stop vehicle entry into restricted areas, with Barracuda®. Capable of deflating the tires of cars, trucks, buses, and tractor-trailers quickly and safely, Barracuda enables fast, easy cordoning of areas to restrict ingress/egress or to control traffic flow.
Excellent Support For:
- Border Patrol
- Patrol Officers
- SWAT Teams
- Sobriety Checkpoints
- 2-inch (5.1cm), Teflon®-coated quills disable even self-sealing tires fast, without blowout.
- Bi-directional with “rollover” end caps for rapid, sure-fire deployment.
- Reusable base is made of durable ABS plastic.
- Each replacement cartridge assembly contains one quill.
- Cartridge is keyed to base to facilitate proper assembly.
- Removable end caps for easy reloading in the field.
Engineered to deflate tires without blowout; hollow, Teflon®-coated quills act as valves, releasing air at a safe, controlled rate.
Can stop pursuits before they start, saving lives and reducing property damage.
Plastic housing provides officer safety during deployment and removal from roadway.
No debris left on roadway.
3-foot (91cm) length drops easily onto tire path.
Self-righting end caps ensure proper deployment every time.
Weatherproof and durable.
Can be used by departments with or without no-pursuit policies.
Works on a variety of terrain.
Can be deployed individually or grouped in a 9-foot (2.74m) sleeve.
- Length (Per Stick) 3 Feet
- Weight (Per Stick) 3 lbs.
- Number of Cartridges 11
- Quill Length 2 in
- Quills Per Cartridge 1
9-foot (2.74m), double-sewn nylon ripstop construction.
Barracuda Hit Kits contain replacement cartridges and end caps.
80 feet (24m) of 150lb. test, woven polyester line. with comfortable and easy-to-hold handle: and added safety feature for officer deployment.