Stop Stick, Ltd. sells direct to customers. To order, or for pricing, please click here
STOP STICK, the world's leading tire-deflation device, ends high-speed automobile pursuits quickly and safely. Its effectiveness, reliability and reputation as the lightest, easiest-to-deploy and safest-to-handle tire-deflation device are a result of its innovative design. Officers in all 50 states and around the globe rely on STOP STICK to end pursuits safely, prevent property damage, reduce liability and save lives, including their own. With over 200,000 police vehicles equipped with STOP STICK and more than 21,000+ pursuits ended safely, STOP STICK has become a staple of law enforcement at the municipal, county and state levels.
Features & Benefits
- Plastic housing keeps officer safe from spikes during deployment and removal from the roadway.
- 80-foot (24m) cord allows the deploying officer to stand a safe distance from the road.
- Engineered to deflate tires without blowout; hollow Teflon® coated quills act as valves, releasing air at a safe, controlled rate.
- Eliminates the need for time-consuming, costly and potentially hazardous repair to deflation device.
- No debris left on roadway.
- STOP STICK offers the fastest deployment of any tire deflation device.
- Trunk-mounted storage rack allows for fast, easy access.
- Lightweight construction - just over 3lbs/4lbs (depending on setup) - makes deployment and retrieval virtually effortless.
- In-sleeve deployment allows an officer to throw device from the side of the road and quickly remove it by pulling the Cord Reel.
- Multi-directional spikes ensure correct deployment (any side can be facing down).
- Simple design is not dependent on complicated and unreliable technology such as wires and remote controls.
- Deflates tires on virtually all vehicles including cars, buses and tractor-trailers.
- Can be used by departments with or without no-pursuit policies.
- Can be deployed grouped in a 9-foot (2.7m) or 12-foot (3.7m) sleeve.
- Works on a variety of terrain